US Minor
RJH
2019-04-06 20:54:28 UTC
Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central
Florida All-British Car Show:

Cheers, Rob
Indy Jess John
2019-04-06 21:53:08 UTC
Post by RJH
Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central
<https://photos.smugmug.com/Current/i-cSXkDk8/0/e70d1e17/L/2019-04-06-L.jpg>
I an trying to decide whether that is a super-dooper water pump or a
pump for an air conditioning unit. The standard UK minor has a take-off
for the hot water for the heater at the back of the engine, with an
on/off for the water circulation to the heater in the cab.

Jim
Huge
2019-04-07 12:27:51 UTC
Post by Indy Jess John
Post by RJH
Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central
<https://photos.smugmug.com/Current/i-cSXkDk8/0/e70d1e17/L/2019-04-06-L.jpg>
I an trying to decide whether that is a super-dooper water pump or a
pump for an air conditioning unit.
That's air-con. The red and blue doohickeys are for topping up the
refrigerant.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 24th day of Discord in the YOLD 3185
1. What power do you have? 2. Where did you get it? 3. In whose
can we get rid of you?
Indy Jess John
2019-04-07 21:04:33 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Indy Jess John
Post by RJH
Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central
<https://photos.smugmug.com/Current/i-cSXkDk8/0/e70d1e17/L/2019-04-06-L.jpg>
I an trying to decide whether that is a super-dooper water pump or a
pump for an air conditioning unit.
That's air-con. The red and blue doohickeys are for topping up the
refrigerant.
Thanks. I suppose air con is pretty important if you drive around Florida.

The twin carbs are non-standard too.

Jim
Huge
2019-04-07 21:19:59 UTC
Post by Indy Jess John
Post by Huge
Post by Indy Jess John
Post by RJH
Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central
<https://photos.smugmug.com/Current/i-cSXkDk8/0/e70d1e17/L/2019-04-06-L.jpg>
I an trying to decide whether that is a super-dooper water pump or a
pump for an air conditioning unit.
That's air-con. The red and blue doohickeys are for topping up the
refrigerant.
Thanks. I suppose air con is pretty important if you drive around Florida.
The twin carbs are non-standard too.
I expect he needs the extra power to operate the air-con!