vinyl over the wall nut on the door of humber super snipe
h***@gmail.com
2015-10-10 00:03:53 UTC
Hi again looking for some more information on my humber super snipe , on all four doors at the top of the wood trim is vinyl and it needs replacing it all cracked and broken some of it is missing all together ,i would think it was heat moulded, where would i get some of this vinyl? Any help please
Dave Plowman (News)
2015-10-10 10:56:21 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hi again looking for some more information on my humber super snipe , on
all four doors at the top of the wood trim is vinyl and it needs
replacing it all cracked and broken some of it is missing all together
,i would think it was heat moulded, where would i get some of this
vinyl? Any help please
Plenty of vinyl suppliers around. There are car specific ones like Woolies
- but you may also find it at a local fabric etc supplier. Or even Ebay.

It can be stretched to fit - a hot air gun helps. Depending on just how
'moulded' it is.
--
*Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
h***@gmail.com
2015-10-10 23:13:46 UTC
Thank you for that I will have a look for it