Robert Hugh Fearon Anderson
Robert Mulain
2016-09-04 21:03:23 UTC
It seems (according to his grave) that this man died at Silverstone almost 50 years ago, August 15th 1967. I vaguely remember his funeral/interment as a schoolkid - and recently 'cleaned him up' a bit. Anyone know anything aboutthis remarkable fellow? I feel some celebration is in order...
Davey
2016-09-04 23:06:54 UTC
On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 14:03:23 -0700 (PDT)
Post by Robert Mulain
It seems (according to his grave) that this man died at Silverstone
almost 50 years ago, August 15th 1967. I vaguely remember his
funeral/interment as a schoolkid - and recently 'cleaned him up' a
bit. Anyone know anything aboutthis remarkable fellow? I feel some
celebration is in order...
he has a page on Wikipedia.
--
Davey.