series1 jaguar xj6 1969 for sale
g***@gmail.com
2015-05-01 07:17:51 UTC
1969 series 1 jaguar manual with overdrive british racing green 46.000 miles
recently restored will run on unleaded nice driving car £3950
please can you send some pics .history etc
Huge
2015-05-01 07:50:00 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
1969 series 1 jaguar manual with overdrive british racing green 46.000 miles
recently restored will run on unleaded nice driving car £3950
please can you send some pics .history etc
Given that the posting you are replying to is 16 years old, I very much
doubt that the vehicle is still for sale. And if it is, it isn't £3950.
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 48th day of Discord in the YOLD 3181
I don't have an attitude problem.